Duties AssignedUpdated on : 12 Sep 2017
- Overall planning, supervision and coordination of NABL Accreditation of CPCB Laboratories and any other work as and when assigned by MS/CCB.
- Issuing controlled documents i.e. Quality Policy, Quality Manual, Technical Manual, Sample Analysis Requisition Formats, Test Reports Format, SOPs, Work Instruction etc.
- Organizing or proposing nomination of laboratory staff for NABL related trainings.
- Conducting internal audit of CPCB Laboratories.
- Conducting review meetings with laboratories.
- Organizing management review meetings.
- Organizing desktop audits.
- Organizing/Reviewing quality related programs/PT/ILC.
- Applying for renewal of laboratories accreditation with NABL.
- Continuous Feedback & Improvisation of Quality in Laboratories
- Co-coordinating correspondence with various Labs/Divisions/Sections/Cell & other institutions
- Identification of training needs:
- Internal Auditors
- Uncertainty Measurement